Do you like to sit underneath a tree reading a book? The Chinese chestnut is great to use in landscape as it provides great shade in your yard! It produces a sweet tasting nut, great for roasting. Wildlife also enjoys eating the chestnuts.
- You are purchasing a Chinese Chestnut Tree - Bare Root Plants 18-24” tall - 3 pack, plus bonus of 1st year fertilizer
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size: 40-60’ tall, 40-60’ spread
- Soil: Well-drained, loamy soil
- Hardiness Zone: 4-8
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun
- Characteristics: Round in shape, with dark leaves. It flowers a pale yellow or cream color. Blooms early summer, but you can harvest mid-late September. Bears in 2-3 years
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!