These bare root cherry trees are 2-4 feet tall with a caliber of 7/16 inch to 9/16 inch. Don't be fooled by competitors that advertise that their trees come pre-planted in soil. These trees are guaranteed healthy and will take root in your garden or orchard when planted upon receipt of live plant. Plus Bonus of 1st year fertilizer.
- Bing: Bing cherry trees are one of the most common types of cherry trees grown for fruit purposes. A Bing cherry tree will grow well in any garden or landscape that has full sun and a well-drained soil. Bing cherry trees are the most famous of the sweet cherry cultivars.
- Black Tartarin: An exceptionally productive, vigorous sweet cherry tree. Foliage is a dark, waxy green. It bears early, mid-June to early July. The Black Tartarian grows in full sun. Grows 12 - 30 feet high and 12 - 15 feet wide. Zone: 5-8.
- North Star: medium sized bright red to mahogany skinned cherry, with yellow, juicy tender flesh. This attractive small tree, naturally, only grows 8 to 10 feet. The North Star is a highly productive sour cherry that is extremely cold hardy and disease resistant. North Star has a prolonged ripening period from late June to late July.
- Stella:Stella is one of the most common cherry trees grown from fruit purposes. They grow well in any garden or landscape that has full sun and well-drained soil. Stella is one of the finest cherry trees available with its beautiful blooms, foliage, and delicious fruit. This is a self-fertile deciduous fruit tree.
- Sweetheart:The Sweetheart Cherry Tree is a new self-fertile cherry tree. This cherry tree is becoming a popular fruit tree. Sweetheart is the last cherry of the season and ripens over several weeks rather than all at once.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!