All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A blueberry bush out your back door! Growing your own blueberries can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful blueberries that can be eaten fresh off the bush. There is nothing better than blueberry buckle or blueberry jam. Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from you own blueberry bush.
Misty is one of the most attractive, vigorous and high yielding Southern Highbush varieties. Early to fruit, the medium-to-large, sky blue berries are spicy sweet. The upright, spreading 4-6 feet tall plants have bright blue-green foliage that contrasts with pink-white flowers in spring and make lovely ornamental shrubs with foliage turning burgundy in the fall. Plant with other varieties for better yield. Misty has a low chill requirement of 300 hours and does well as far north as Seattle, WA.
- You are purchasing one – ‘Misty’ Blueberry bush – Quart Pot
- 2-3 years to bear
- Hot pink flowers in spring, followed by blue-green leaves and sky blue, medium to large berries
- Requires mulching in winter
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Vaccinium x ‘Misty’ (Southern Highbush)
- Mature Size (HxW): 6’ x 5’
- Soil: Well-drained, loamy soil
- Soil pH: 4.5-5.5
- Hardiness Zone: 5-10
- Sun Exposure: Full sun, tolerates light frost
- Characteristics: Early Season
- Pollinator Required: Self-pollinating, yields best when planted with others
- Growth Rate: Moderate
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!