All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A blueberry bush out your back door! Growing your own blueberries can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful blueberries that can be eaten fresh off the bush. There is nothing better than blueberry buckle or blueberry jam. Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from you own blueberry bush.
Found in the Pacific Northwest, the ‘Hardyblue’ Blueberry bush, also known as a northern highbrush blueberry, is an old established variety known for heavy crops and superior flavor. This mid-season producer has exceptionally sweet and tasty fruit is great for both fresh eating as well as baking. The vivid green foliage becomes brilliant yellow-orange in fall and exposes dark red stems once it falls.
In many cases, you may still want to plant pollinating partners to increase the size of your crops, but with self-pollinating varieties doing so is optional. You'll get fruit with only one plant!
- You are purchasing one – ‘Hardy Blue’ Blueberry bush – Quart Pot
- Northern Highbush
- Fall Interest
- North American Native variety
- Bright yellow-orange foliage in fall
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Vaccinium corymbosum ‘Hardiblue’
- Mature Size (HxW): 8’ x 8’
- Soil: Well-drained, slightly acidic soil
- Soil pH: 4.5-5.5
- Hardiness Zone: 4-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Ripens/Harvest: Midseason
- Growth Rate: Fast
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!