All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
A blueberry bush out your back door! Growing your own blueberries can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful blueberries that can be eaten fresh off the bush. There is nothing better than blueberry buckle or blueberry jam. Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from you own blueberry bush.
The ‘Blureray’ Blueberry bush is also known as a highbush blueberry. They have extra-large berries with extra-sweet taste! This abundant mid-season producer will give you buckets of delicious, aromatic, light-blue berries that won’t crack. They are self-pollinating but also are an ideal pollinator for most other varieties.
- You are purchasing one – ‘Blue Ray’ Blueberry bush – Quart Pot
- 2-3 years to bear
- Pink flowers in spring, scarlet foliage in fall
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Vaccinium corymbosum ‘Blue Ray’
- Mature Size (HxW): 6’ x 4’
- Soil: Well-drained, loamy soil
- Soil pH: 4.5-5.5
- Hardiness Zone: 4-7
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Pollinator Required: Self-pollinating, yields best when planted with others
- Ripens/Harvest: July
- Growth Rate: Moderate
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!