All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
The perfect blackberry for your garden! Growing your own blackberries can be easy and fun. Grow bushels of healthy, flavorful blackberries that can be eaten fresh off the bush. There is nothing better than blackberry preserves or hot blackberry cobbler and ice cream. Remember you grandmother’s fresh blackberry tart? Not only are you saving money but you are getting fresh fruit from your own blackberry bush!
The Natchez blackberry is a thornless, summer bearing blackberry. One of the first producers of the season. This semi-erect, thornless variety produces large, sweet berries each year.
In many cases, you may still want to plant pollinating partners to increase the size of your crop, but self-pollinating varieties doing so is optional.
- You are purchasing a ‘Natchez’ Blackberry Plant - 4" Pot, 6"-10" tall, heavy rooted – 1 each
- Fruit stores well for extended enjoyment
- Canes may need support for weight distribution of heavy fruit
- Blackberries are high in antioxidants and provide many nutritional benefits
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Mature Size (HxW): 4-5’ tall x 3-4’ wide
- Soil: Well-drained, loamy soil
- Soil pH: Best at 6.0-6.8
- Hardiness Zone: 6-8
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Characteristics: Early season/Large fruit
- Pollinator Required: Self-pollinating
- Ripens/Harvest: Early June
- Spacing: 3’ apart in 5’ wide rows
- Years to bear: 1-2
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!