All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
’Social Event’ is a peach colored beauty with flame-orange beards, adds variety to your Bearded Iris planting. The broad, flaring blooms have an abundance of lavish ruffles and lace. ‘Social Event’ is extremely vigorous and one of the best growing Iris.
Bearded Iris are heavy feeders, so plan to fertilize in early spring and again in late summer. Plants should be divided every 3-4 years.
Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (i.e. garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out.
- You are purchasing one – Social Event Tall Bearded Iris – 4” Pot
- Easy to grow
- Deer Resistant
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Common Name: Tall Bearded Iris ‘Social Event’
- Mature Size: 36” tall
- Spacing: 12”-24” apart
- Soil: Average, well-drained
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Suggested Uses: Border, Cut Flower
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!