All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with state regulations.
Blue Cone is an uncommon arborvitae, but a wonderful addition to your landscape. It is characterized by bright green foliage in vertical sprays with mild bronzing in the winter. It is distinguished by glaucous blue cones which are a great contrast against the green foliage.
Blue Cone grows in an almost egg-shaped, upright oval. Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
- You are purchasing a multipack of Blue Cone Arborvitae – Potted in 2.5” Pots
- Can be shipped dormant
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Family: Thuja Orientalis ‘Blue Cone’
- Mature Size(H x W) : 8’-12’ x 5’-7’
- Spacing: 4’ apart for most typical privacy screen/windbreak plantings
- Soil: Average to slightly sandy - well -drained
- Hardiness Zone: 5-10
- Sun Exposure: Full to Partial sun
- Characteristics: Evergreen, dusty blue cones
- Growth Rate: Moderate to Fast (10” to 12” avg per year)
- Suggested Uses: Screen or border of moderate height
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!