The HP Series pumps are rugged, dependable pumps that go anywhere to any job and pump anything that will flow through the flanges. They can be used as portable utility pumps or permanently installed to perform a specific task.
- The molded rubber diaphragms have been tested to last numerous cycles.
- Lightweight solid-cast aluminum body makes it easy to carry to the job and hard to damage.
- Handles are made of rigid steel tubing for durability.
- Large inlets allow for passage of many types of liquids: water, sewage, mud, etc.
- Solid aluminum fulcrum and long steel handle give maximum leverage making pumping easier.
- Rubber diaphragm and valves make pump ideal for priming larger pumps.
- Optional wood base provides ideal leverage for tough primes.
||Max Suction Lift
||Max Discharge Head
||Approx. Net Weight
||1 1/2 in. NPT
||1/2 gal. per stroke
||2 in. NPT
||1 gal. per stroke
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!