Broad killing herbicide that is all Natural. Phydura is a broad-spectrum contact herbicide that utilizes clove oil and vinegar as active ingredients. Phydura is a non-selective spray application that is exempt from EPA registration and has no re-entry interval. Weeds controlled include both grasses and broadleaf weeds in landscape, nursery, greenhouse, and garden settings, In general, treated weeds are eradicated within 24 hours of treatment. Weeds that are in an early stage of development are especially susceptible to Phydura treatment and are often eradicated with just one application. Phydura is 100 percent biodegradable and has a pleasant scent.
Phydura is an all natural, non-selective herbicide made from clove oil, vinegar, and other biodegradable ingredients. When you spray Phydura on annual weeds and grass, it binds to the surface of the plant and begins to destroy the cell structure through a burn down process. When Phydura is applied, the plant begins to stress, and results can be seen in as little as one hours after application.
- Phydura kills weeds and grasses. Use in spot application in any area!
- Wilting begins in 20 minutes. Plants are dead or dying in 24 hours!
- Phydura kills annual weeds quickly. Perennials may need two sprays to kill roots.
- Use Phydura to destroy weeds under Raspberry, Blackberry, and Blueberry plants.
- New planting can begin within hours after treating an area with Phydura!
- Phydura will kill tough stubborn plants like dandelion and pineapple weed!
- Children and pets can safely enter treated areas with Phydura right after spraying!
- Spot treat sidewalks, patios, driveways, around buildings and greenhouses.
- Prepare and maintain flowerbeds and vegetable gardens.
- Rebuild old diseased lawns before re-planting.
- Edge around trees, shrubs, and walkways.
- Keep fences clear of weeds and grasses.
- Phydura is mostly used as a spot spray for weeds.
- One gallon of the Phydura concentrate is mixed with 3 gallons of water to get 4 gallons of finished spray.
- One gallon of finished spray treats about 625 sq. ft.
- Or you could say one gallon of the concentrate treats 2500 sq ft.
|Shake well before using. Phydura is a foliar active weed control product which contains clove oil as the active ingredient and extracts from vinegar as one of the inerts. It is non-selective to both broadleaf and grassy weeds and is recommended for areas such as borders, driveways, sidewalks, around mature tree bases, around buildings, in fence rows, in greenhouses, on school grounds, and around flower beds. Phydura is fast acting. Foliar contact results in rapid control of annual weeds and grasses, and top growth reduction of herbaceous perennial weeds and grasses. Re-treatment is required for control of established perennial weeds
Young Smaller Plants
- Mix Phydura with all water at 3:1 (3 parts water to one part Phydura) ratio. Spray apply to top and bottom of all foliage
Older Large Plants
- Mix with water at 2:1 ratio. Spray apply to top and bottom of all foliage. Spray in full sunlight at the warmest part of the day. Phydura works best in non-shaded areas when temperatures are above 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray Phydura directly on weeds until wet, but not to the point to run-off. Always spray Phydura when the plant is actively growing. Children and pets may re-enter treated areas after the spray has dried. Fill sprayer 1/2 full of water. Add Phydura and then fill the sprayer with water. Some agitation during application is recommended. Repeat application as needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Product causes eye irritation. Wear safety glasses and gloves when applying
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!