There is a $50 minimum order charge on the GT-1200 3-Ply Laminate Polyethylene 10 Mil Film (not including sales tax or shipping). Please contact us at 866-928-3390 if you have any questions.
During Peak Season, Greenhouse Film can take up to 10-14 business days to ship.
Please allow yourself plenty of overlapping for a sure fit.
Please plan accordingly.
Film ships to the lower 48 states ONLY, no international shipping.
GT-1200 is a 3-ply 10 mil thick laminate combining two layers of fire retardant, linear, low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material. This product has a 3 year warranty. Great for Greenhouse covering, roll up doors, or porch enclosures.
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears.
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
- 80% light transmission
- Flexibility and light weight allow for easy handling and quick installation.
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications.
- Long life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements.
- Conforms to the following safety codes: Passes NFPA 701 Test 2 (Large Scale) – ‘Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Flame Propagation of Textile and Films’; Class I, Class A flame spread rating per UBC-42 and ASTM E-84
- Temporary walls, plant dividers, building enclosures and containment tents.
- Floor covers, dust partitions and clean room enclosures.
- Architectural vapor retarder in walls and ceilings and in roofing systems.
- Pallet, cask, and drum covers for outside storage.
- Shipping container covers and liners.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!