Neem oil is pressed from the seed of the Neem Tree (Azadiracta indica). Neem oil leaves a natural shine on leaves without clogging stomata that leaves need to take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen and water vapor essential to the basic functioning of the photosynthesis process. Pure Neem Oil is an organic all natural leaf polish that leaves a natural shine. It is a biodegradeable, fast acting insect bio-inhibitor.
Neem Oil affects over 400 varieties of insects and is an important part of an integrated pest management strategy. The oil is absorbed by the pests and interferes with reproduction and feeding for a steady decline in population. Use Dyna Grow Neem Oil on roses, flowers, trees, shrubs, ornamentals, houseplants and orchids.
- Tests have shown neem oil to be effective as an insecticide, miticide, fungicide, nematacide and as an insect antifeedant.
- Will not harm beneficial predators like ladybugs, spiders, bees and wasps.
- "A Natural Leaf Polish"
- 100% natural, free of water or additives
- Simple to use, biodegradable
- Manufactured by: Dyna Gro
- Mix 1 tsp of neem oil and 1/2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 quart of water, or 4 tsp of neem oil and 2 tsp of liquid dish soap to 1 gallon of water. Shake well. (Neem oil mixes easier with warm water.) Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!