Turnaround Time: During Peak Season, Shade Cloth can take up to 15-18 business days to ship. Please plan accordingly.
Free Shipping applies to the lower 48 states ONLY, no international shipping.
Dimensional Information: Due to this being a knitted material, there exists the possibility of the measurements being within 3-4 inches of the requested dimensions. This happens rarely, but please keep in mind that the possibility exists.
30% density will block out 30% of light and UV rays. Our quality shade fabrics are manufactured featuring tough, lock-stitch construction.
We beat most shade cloth distributors prices by 25%. Not sure what percentage of shade cloth you need, have more questions, or need help? Contact us!
Our shade cloth comes standard with sewn black binding edges (a durable seatbelt-like material) and grommets every 2 feet. Please visit our Custom Shade Cloth Calculator if you require a non-standard size or a change in the grommets and/or edges.
With pieces 100 square feet or larger, we advise providing support cables underneath to prevent sagging. Lightweight cable can be run from corner to corner, providing an X for the shade cloth to rest on. For pieces over 400 square feet, lightweight cables running end to end every 4 feet is advised.
- Better Ventilation and Water Permeable: Open lock stitch design reduces wind speed and heat buildup in structure
- Lightweight and Easy to Install: 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on site and will not ravel
- UV Protection: UV resistant, high density polyethylene. Crop protection for UV and heat sensitive plants
- Wide Widths: Available up to 34 feet
- Chemical Resistant: Resists most horticultural chemicals, sprays, and detergents
- Reduce Soil Moisture Loss: Less evaporation
- Tough Lock Stitch Knitted Construction: Resists rips, tears, and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life
- Cost Effective: No edge taping and minimal sewing required thanks to knitted lock stitch
Knitted Shade Cloth Uses:
- Greenhouse Covers
- Shade Structures
- Hail Protection
- Livestock Shading
- Temporary Fencing
- Bird Netting
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Truck Tarps
- Tennis Courts and Ball Diamonds