Keep your post-harvest equipment and fruits and vegetables free of disease with SaniDate 5.0’s time-tested activated peroxide chemistry. SaniDate 5.0 is broadly labeled for hard surface sanitation and disinfection, as well as fruits and vegetable wash treatments to eliminate human health and plant spoilage pathogens on contact.
SaniDate 5.0 works through an oxidation chemical reaction that kills bacteria and fungus. More specifically, SaniDate 5.0 reacts on contact with the enzymes and proteins that make up single cell organisms such as animal and human health pathogens.
Use SaniDate 5.0 in your food safety program as a surface treatment in dump tank and line spray applications. Apply SaniDate 5.0 as a dip or spray wash to control the growth of microorganisms that cause decay and spoilage on raw, post-harvest and fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as on processed fruit and vegetable surfaces.
SaniDate 5.0 is used for: Salmonella, Strep, E. coli, Pseudomonas, Staph, Listeria, Mold and mildew, Pediococcus damnosus, Staphylococcus aureus, Lactobacillus malefermentans, Gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
- Same active ingredient as/replacement for OxiDate
- Kosher Certified: These products are made in the USA without qualification. These products contain no, or negligible, foreign material
- NSF Certified by the Public Health and Safety Organization
- No run-off or dumping restrictions
- Environmentally responsible chemistry
- Alternative to chlorine
- NOP compliant
- OMRI listed for organic production
*Application rates and usage recommendations are suggestions only. Please read the Label and MSDS Sheet for specific rates, application, protective equipment, etc.